Sunday, April 1, 2012

Muay Thai

A few weeks ago I joined a Muay Thai gym here in Bangkok. Chacrit Muay Thai School is a hop and a skip away from my house on Sukhumvit Soi 39. I went in for one session and was hooked. I've never dabbled in martial arts, so I've been really surprised with how much I have been enjoying learning this form of fighting. The instructors are all friendly super skilled Thai guys. One private session is 600 baht and if you want to sign up for 15 sessions the fee is 6000 baht. I'm really sad to be leaving so soon and I will not be able to use up all my pre-paid sessions. Fortunately, the allowed me to let Lisa use one of my credits and we had a great time. I'm hoping to find a good Muay Thai gym in the states so I can continue training. Here is a link to a short film I put togeather. The quality at Vimeo is much better! 



No comments:

Post a Comment